Monday, August 11, 2008
Wow!
So today was my last day of internship at Lee's Pharmacy. While I was there I got a phone call and new voice message. When I was able to finally listen to it...it was Skyline Pharmacy down in Mt. Pleasant calling to schedule an interview with me! I called Dave (the pharmacist) back and he and I chatted for awhile. I have an interview there on Friday evening. So basically I'm moving down there a day early, but oh well! If it means that I get to have a dang good job, I'm all for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Good luck with the interview!! We'll miss you in class but you'll take one look at all the hotties down there and forget all about us!
Awesome! That is exciting that they are contacting you this early. Good luck with everything. You'll do great!
Post a Comment