Oh my crap! So this morning has been great!!! I went to swimming and the warm up was only 1 lap!!! It
was way easy...but it was b/c the pool was honestly as hot as a hot tub and we'd get way too tired doing what we were supposed to do. Then we worked on the sidestroke, which by far is the hardest one for me to learn b/c I just am not very hand-foot coordinated so it was sorta hard. But then after we did that for a little while, we got to start diving!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sort of nervous...b/c most of the people in my class are guys and if I did a belly flop then I'd get self-conscious. But most of the guys bellyflopped so I didn't feel so stupid. I actually never did though. Next time I get to try and dive off the high dive (some of the guys were showing off and I guess they want to see me try to do what they did). Anyways, it was just fun! I love diving!!!
was way easy...but it was b/c the pool was honestly as hot as a hot tub and we'd get way too tired doing what we were supposed to do. Then we worked on the sidestroke, which by far is the hardest one for me to learn b/c I just am not very hand-foot coordinated so it was sorta hard. But then after we did that for a little while, we got to start diving!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sort of nervous...b/c most of the people in my class are guys and if I did a belly flop then I'd get self-conscious. But most of the guys bellyflopped so I didn't feel so stupid. I actually never did though. Next time I get to try and dive off the high dive (some of the guys were showing off and I guess they want to see me try to do what they did). Anyways, it was just fun! I love diving!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment