Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Puppy

I never thought I'd ever be able to say this!!!! I'm (we're) getting a puppy!!!!! Haha. The reason why I said I am getting one is cuz I'm going to be the main one taking care of him. Anyways, he's a mix between an Australian sheepdog and we think a border collie. His name is Charlie...and it totally fits him. He's seriously gotta be one of the cutest puppies alive! I get to pick him up on Thursday from the shelter (we're adopting him). I wish I could've already brought him home...but they have to keep them in 'quarantine' for a week when they're brand new to the shelter...so I've had to wait. Anyways, enjoy the pics! Tell me what you think :)




4 comments:

Jen said...

What a cutie! Just remember that sweet face when he's peeing on your floor and chewing on your shoes!

Hannah said...

Haha. No kidding. He did on my floor last night and he knew he was in trouble so he just looked at me with those big puppy eyes trying to get out of time out! haha.

Becca said...

Who is the attractive young woman holding the puppy?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! He is so adorable you will have to bring him back here so i can see him!!!