Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Best Friends!!!

So I just wanted to write a little bit about my best friend in the whole wide world...Anna Swan! The song We're So Far Away on my playlist is dedicated to her. She's the most amazing woman I have ever met! She'll do anything for anyone and enjoys serving those around her. We're just like sisters to each other. I've loved getting to know her over pretty much the past year. It's crazy just how well we get along! I love her to death! We talk about everything and I mean everything! Her and her husband (the guy who never ceases to give me a hard time!) are the greatest to me! I am so glad that we were able to meet (the only reason we met was because I was cut from the high school (LHS) basketball team so I ended up helping her coach YW basketball). She's the most amazing person I've ever met. She treats me like an equal even though she's quite a bit older than me. Not only that, but she's one of the greatest examples to me...I look up to her for just about everything! At girl's camp the only reason I was able to keep going on the swim test and hike was because she was in front of me and she kept going so I was able to keep going because of her. Thanks Anna for everything that you've done for me!! I appreciate everything you do! I am going to miss you soooo much when I move! I love you!


































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah! YOU're awesome! Thanks for being my best friend! You can always make me laugh & make me feel accepted. You are an awesome friend & I am going to miss you when you leave for college.