Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chemistry Nerd

Today in Chemistry my lab partner David took this picture of me. haha. We were doing experiments with Sodium Bicarbonate and vinegar. Don't I sound cool? Haha. It was just Baking Soda and Vinegar. We measured gas volumes. It was kind of cool actually! So of course we had to wear our nerdy glasses just in case the balloons popped or came off. Haha. Anyways, enjoy el pictura! (Oh and the lines coming down is just my hair and some of them are the glasses...they were kind of breaking. I wanted to put some tape in the middle of them but we couldn't find any.)

The true nerd in me!

2 comments:

Camille and Paul said...

Oh, I remember my chemistry classes from college! They were definitely memorable and some of the hardest classes I've ever had to take! I responded to your tag! It is good to see you are doing so well and loving the college life. I still have dreams about being in class. Mostly ones where I am signed up for a class I don't know about and I am failing the class because I haven't been turning anything in...but I do miss it! :)

Anonymous said...

That's awesome & so funny! It just seems to fit you. Oh....just kidding. I don't know, Hannah, you really enjoyed that nerdy game I sent you AND now THIS! Maybe you really are a nerd deep down that is finally coming to the surface!!

Anyway, looks like you're having a good time there @ college!